Week Five sees us into the master bathroom and linen closets for Master Bathroom Week at the Holiday Grand Plan. We'll clean and organize personal care and linen storage areas, and continue working on seasonal clothing plans. Holiday prep continues to move forward on to-make and to-buy gifts, and includes a wardrobe check for kids. Ready? Let's get organized with Master Bathroom Week at the Holiday Grand Plan!And here is the link to the actual page on organizedhome.com. And here is what I will actually be doing on the list of things to do:
* Make one batch of Holiday Goodies--first of all, I need to decide what more to make. Spritz?
* Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive)--this week I'll add the pantry ingredients for stuffing.
* Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts--I received the brown yarn for the striped scarf, and will cast on today.
* Take read books to Allen Community Outreach.
* Inventory clothing and have another list of clothing items needed. My clothing situation for fall is not so good. As this week is bathroom/closet week, I will be going thru clothes and making a plan to buy/make/knit clothing for us.