Sunday, October 23, 2011

Holiday Grand Plan Week Nine


This week is Pantry and Closets Week. 

Here is the actual link to the page on the Holiday Grand Plan site.

I want to work on my front closet as the weather is getting cooler and I want to make sure we have enough hats, scarves, gloves/mittens and coats.  I will also be working on the linen closet--it needs some tweaking.  Sweet Husband will be reconfiguring his office closet.  The rest of my closets are in pretty good shape.


I will be restocking the bar this week.  I will continue to work on homemade gifts.  I will buy holiday cards this week.  I will resend the Thanksgiving invitation.  I am not expecting any guests, so no preps needed there.  I am hoping that despite all the cuts we have had in benefits and the other penny-pinching measures there have been at work that we will still be getting our free turkey. 

No comments: