Monday, October 10, 2011

Catchup for Week Six Holiday Grand Plan

Because work has been so overwhelming, I did not post for Organized Christmas Week Six.  So I will attempt to catch up a bit and do that in this post and then do a post for Week Seven as well this morning.  Oh.  I will be doing some catch up in actual activity around the house, too, as I am expecting this avalanche of babies to slow down this week.

Here is the actual link to the page for Week Six.

And here is what I am going to do this week:


This week, I will focus on the guest bedroom for deep-cleaning, decluttering and organizing.

I will make a batch of Holiday Goodies for the freezer.  I think.  I am still debating which "goodie" it will be or if there will be any additions.

This week I will add items for the Fast Fruit Salad to the pantry and for the ACO pantry.  Here is the recipe:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

FAST FRUIT SALAD

1 large can fruit cocktail
2 small cans of mandarin oranges
2 small cans of pineapple tidbits
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen sliced strawberries
1 small pkg. of vanilla pudding

Drain all juice from canned fruit and SAVE.  Add 1-1/2 cups of juice to vanilla pudding, cook over medium heat till thick.  Stir often.  Cool, then add fruit and thawed strawberries.  Refrigerate. 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



I'll continue to work on homemade gifts.

I'll get Hubby to check the smoke detectors and change the batteries.

I will replenish the guest bathroom with overnight stuff for the guests--shampoo, bath soap, deodorant, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, kleenex, etc. 

No comments: