Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19, 2011

What I am reading:

This week I finished reading "Secret Adversary" by Agatha Christie. It is the first book in the Tommy and Tuppence series. I really enjoyed it, and will soon download the other books in the series.

I also read "Mile 81" by Stephen King. All I can say is--SCARY!

I'm currently reading "Snake Skin" by C.J. Lyons. I dunno, read the first 5% and still not convinced I am going to like it.

What I'm watching on the TV:

"As Time Goes By"--delightful. On our local PBS station.

HGTV love--what isn't to love? I was sad to see Meg win, on "Design Star". Sorry, Meg. Nobody really stood out to me this year. I think Carl is probably brilliant, but just not on TV.

Cowboys--fairly exciting game.

"Top Shot". I watch it for the same reason I listen to sports radio. I get such a kick out of guys and guy talk.

I definitely watched other stuff, but nothing stands out to me right now. Night-night.

No comments: