Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ooops--posts didn't get out like I planned.

Today I went through the lists for List Week Holiday Grand Plan. I pulled out the xmas gift lift from last year, and the Christmas card address list, and I will update those this weekend.

To completely change the subject, I am so enjoying my Kindle. I have recently finished reading Howard's End, then watched the movie as well.

Currently, I am reading "The House of Dr. Edwardes". It was recently highlighted on the Kindle freebies, and it was Alfred Hitchcock's basis for the movie "Spellbound". I definitely want to watch the movie again.

I am a daily visitor to the Best Sellers page. I find I am reading things I wouldn't normally pick, but it's been fun to "expand my horizons".

Last night I picked up some Agatha Christie books. I've been wanting to read her books since I watched the recent Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple shows on Masterpiece Theater.

And, lastly, I pre-ordered some Stephen King books. That will be good reading for Halloween.

No comments: