Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Scrapbooks

One of the projects I have been meaning to do is to put together the kids' school papers. It is one of those things I should have done when they were IN school but unfortunately, did not. I did, however, save many of their papers with the intent of putting together scrapbooks someday.

I have begun a school scrapbook for my oldest boy, and here is a picture of his first grade page.


I used a vinyl Itoya art portfolio, purchased at Hobby Lobby for about $18. I think. It's been a while since I bought it. I'll check on that price "next
time" I'm in there.

I have his portfolio complete from kindergarten through the fourth grade, and I think I can finish up the rest of the stuff I have in another eight to ten pages. So, a couple hours of work=finished!

I can do it!


No comments: