Sunday, August 21, 2011

I solemnly promise. . .

That I will blog more. Promise.

Organized Christmas starting in a few days--the 28th. I promise I will get with it and clean along as well as get organized for the holidays. That includes Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's/Valentine's. This is really my favorite time of year--the hustle and bustle of the fall/winter holidays.

I promise I will continue to strive for the best fitness/health level I can.

Today I am printing out the new Holiday Planner pages from the Holiday Grand Plan, and I will add the cleaning days to my Google calendar, which syncs beautifully with my Android. Have I told you how much I love my HTC Inspire?

Today I am also going to go through my notebook that has all the craft/sewing/knitting/gardening/house projects I want to do and pick a couple of them and just DO IT!

I also aspire to just get busy! Time to get out those New Year's resolutions, tweak and re-commit.

No comments: