Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kids' Rooms Week

This week is Kids' Rooms. For me, that will be the workout room and the cra(p)ft room.

The other things on the list that I will do for this week are:
* Make two batches of Holiday Goodies. (Since I missed doing one last week.)
* Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.

Halloween is on my mind. I want to knit Gbuddy a pumpkin hat and decorate the house for Fall/Halloween. I will try to get DH to retrieve the appropriate box from the attic today.

DIL says that Gbuddy wants some hats. I'm looking at the Toasty Topper, this Anime Character Bonnet, a Lil' Devil Hat, a Little Monkey Baby Hat, and some plainish cable or fair isle hats.

And of course he needs mittens and socks and maybe even a sweater. I need to get a move on!

No comments: