Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week Four of the Holiday Grand Plan

This week, the master bedroom and closet get a good cleaning. Last week, because the weather cooled so much, I put all the really summery clothes in the storage area of my closet, and pulled a few items from the storage area into the "currently used" area. I wasn't ready to toss stuff yet, but I know there are many things I don't wear that need to go to charity. I have plenty of shopping/business casual clothes to wear for the fall; I worked up at least six outfits. I could use a new dressy outfit, and a couple of workout/at home outfits.

Holiday Prep:

* Make one batch of Holiday Goodies. Dear Husband has asked for the sandwich cookies, so I will make that this week.
* Make one extra meal for freezer. I will make a large batch of one of our favorites, Corn-Cheese-Rice, eat some this week, and freeze the rest.
* Make list of any table and bathroom linens that need replacing before the holidays, and pick up a few each week. I need to pull out the table linens we have and figure out what I need. I have plenty of pretty hand towels for the holidays. But I would like to make some with my new embroidery machine anyway. I'd love to do some Thanksgiving and Christmas embroidered linens.

No comments: