Thursday, September 24, 2009

How My Day Really Turned Out

9-10: dress, prepare for day--did that
10-11: daily chores, dinner prep, laundry, hit the hot spots--did that, too
11-12: errands--grocery--and that.
12-1: lunch, rest, tv and knitting, look over budget book, laundry, hot spots--umm, this is where it fell apart. I didn't knit. I did look over the budget and do some laundry. And then I napped. Till 1:30.
1-2: clean house--umm, no. From 1:30 to 3:00 I straightened the house and cleaned out my bedroom closet. I got a bunch of stuff out of there that will never fit me, and I'll let my daughter look at it before I give it up to charity.
2-3: walk dog, lift weights, core work. I actually did this from 3:00-4:30. With a little bit of emailing thrown in.
3-4: clean house--well, this didn't get done either.
4-5: sewing--play with machine embroidery; and neither did this, but I did clean house from 430-530
5-6: make corn/cheese/rice, dough for calzones, dough for cookies; chat with Chip; did no cooking, but I'll do it tomorrow.
6-7: make dinner; eat, p.m. chores; Dear Husband brought home burgers for dinner, and I did my p.m. chores.
7-8: clean bedroom closet, dust/polish in bedroom--I did this from 2:30-3:00, and from 4:30 to 5:00. From 7-8:30 I had a massage, and took an Epsom salts bath.
8-9: tv/added recipes to website (corn/cheese/rice, cookies, calzones).
9-10: worked on anne's cookbook

No comments: