Sunday, July 26, 2009

Goals for week of July 26-August 1

Yes, yes, it has been crazy busy with the wedding and work and all. I just need to get back to planning ahead and sticking to a plan! So sad, hardly any changes for the list, I've just been so darn busy!

In mid-August I'll start babysitting Gbuddy two mornings a week. I hope to incorporate some fun things for the two of us to do. Also I'm looking into working out at our local recreation centers, maybe doing some Pilates, Yoga, or a personal trainer.

Sewing:
1) make sofa pillows and dining room chair pillows.
2) fix serger.
3) attempt to machine embroider using downloaded .pes files.

Scrapbook:
1) work on Daddy's scrapbook.
2) finalize Gbuddy's photo album and get it printed this week.
3) make photo albums for me and my mom.

Knit:
1) pick up stitches on one sleeve of the Adult Tomten.
2) finish the back of the Peter Easy vest.

Quilt:
1) sew at least one hour on Chris's quilt. This has definitely stalled.

Garden:
1) fill in "holes", weed. Continue planting the border garden as I buy plants.

Read and learn:
1) read one hour on email books--well, not an hour a day, but I've read several hours this week.
2) Spanish 15 minutes a day and watch a couple of the photography vodcasts.

Exercise:
1) exercise at least five hours this week. Use a variety of modes--jog, walk, bicycle, Pilates, Yoga, weight-lifting, crossfit.
2) stick to Weight Watchers for diet. Goal of 2% weight loss per week.

Computer:
1) update website--spend one hour making changes.
2) change desktop layout. maybe make one for a freebie, with matching blog goods.

Organizing:
1) get back to using the big DayTimer book.

No comments: