Hey, I'm not doing so bad. . .50% of my goals are excellent, and the rest could use some work! Keep plugging, I say!
Well-Intended Intentions for 2009:
*Read books relating to work for one hour per week.
*Work on improving my Spanish by studying for 15 minutes per day.
* Keep all credit cards at or near zero.
* Increase net worth.
* Decrease unnecessary spending by evaluating each expenditure as a "need" or "want".
* Increase liquid cash and retirement funds. Keep monthly record.
* Save at least $500 a month for wedding.
* Walk/jog/run/ride bike at least 3 x per week, at least 30 minutes per session.
* Complete 3 Body for Life challenges. (Lift weights 3x per week, about 45 minutes per session.)
* Yoga and Pilates each at least 2x per week, at least 30 minutes per session.
* Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables per day and continue to drink eight glasses of water per day.
* Actively pursue eating locally, and growing our own food.
* Begin knitting hats for Coats for Kids? Or hats for the homeless in Allen, or hats for newborns for Collin County hospital?
* Continue working on scrapbooks.
* Host regular monthly social events (possibly host Crafternoons for the girls)
* Expand garden area. Plant some fruits.
* Sew more!
* Continue communication and regular get-togethers with close friends and family.
books charity coats for kids cooking craft room crafts decorating fall family family scrapbooking heritage fitness food garden gardening George goals grandbuddy hats health holiday grand plan home house idea knitting LollyChops movies organizing podcasts quilting reading recipe regaining the power of youth sewing snow trip TV website wedding weight loss work