Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of the Month and what I Finished

Scrapbooking:

1) finish up Grandbuddy's first days book and have printed out for parents--I decided to add some pics if I can get Bubbie to send me her pics!

2) finish layouts for April and May--


(elements from the shabby princess happy go lucky kit)



(green background from Saxon Holt Designs, the May Freebie from SBE, Last Day of School, clear photo corners and swing set chain, my designs. fonts are arial and fatty.)






(elements from the SBE May Freebie, Saxon Holt Designs, Last Day of Summer, font tweed and stamped something or other)


(background my own design, the scroll is from somewhere, font tweed.
**************************************************************************************

Knitting:


1) a dishcloth--finished that one and almost another.





2) the back of the Tomten, with shaping--finished, finished the collar also

3) socks--finished
**************************************************************************************

Sewing:

1) summer T-shirt dress--finished



*isn't this fabric the cutest?*



2) some coasters, my first machine embroidery project--finished



3) alter aqua/brown shirt--I hate changing the thread, just not good at it yet.

And I was taking a picture of the lil' quilted pics and corkboard that I added in my craf(p)t room to show you and realized I hadn't talked about my new machine--it is a Brother, an Innov--and not only sews like a dream, but embroiders as well. I'm having a ball learning how to use it, wish I had time to take the classes, but learning a little slower is okay with me, too.




**************************************************************************************
Garden:

1) finish dividing/transplanting--this will never be finished--who was I kidding? But I did fertilize the back yard.

2) weed garden--finished. for now. . . .

I'll post pics from the garden later. Too many to include here.
**************************************************************************************

House:
1) Figure out guest bedroom/grandbuddy set up--husband busy with yard work.

2) finish hanging pictures on long hallway (1-2 hours)--this is so much more work than I thought, but here is what it looks like for now!

No comments: