Got a few things to finish up for the end of the month.
1) finish up Grandbuddy's first days book and have printed out for parents (2 hours)
2) finish layouts for April and May (2 hours)
1) a dishcloth (12 more rows, another hour or so)
2) the back of the Tomten, with shaping (28 more rows, at least an evening)
3) finish work on socks (5 minutes)
1) the swim cover-up, nightgown, summer T-shirt dress (just sleeves and hem, 1-2 hours)
2) some coasters, my first machine embroidery project! (1-2 hours)
3) alter aqua/brown shirt (1 hour)
1) finish dividing/transplanting (4-6 hours)
2) weed garden (2 hours)
1) Figure out guest bedroom/grandbuddy set up. (1-2 hours)
2) finish hanging pictures on long hallway (1-2 hours)
Well, that's 26 hours of work! Seriously, this isn't going to happen over the next three days! In fact, it's kind of funny! Funny that I have so much to do and so little time to do it! I really should have started at the beginning of the week, shouldn't I?
I am first up to be canceled for work Saturday, and if I'm not, I'll probably be canceled on Sunday. Either way, it's extra hours for me to craft!
Over the next three days, I'll be planning my June projects, too! I have lots of exciting things rolling around in my brain!
books charity coats for kids cooking craft room crafts decorating fall family family scrapbooking heritage fitness food garden gardening George goals grandbuddy hats health holiday grand plan home house idea knitting LollyChops movies organizing podcasts quilting reading recipe regaining the power of youth sewing snow trip TV website wedding weight loss work