Wow, so much stuff in my head--thought I'd gotten it online, surprised to see I haven't posted in over two weeks--well, I guess I need to cut myself some slack--I was sick for a week of it, and just feeling human-like for the past four days! I may have missed the last several waves of colds, stomach viruses and flu, but this one knocked me down! Went back to work on Saturday and shouldn't have. I was beat by 3 a.m. Ready to lie down beat up and done for. I limped through, slept five hours when I got home and then slept nine hours last night. And still feeling kind of spacey. But glad I'm well. And getting better.
Here is the Monday update--things I'm thinking about and working on--
1) dining chair kidney pillows--not started--buying stuff I need for them today
2) Buchanan plaid table linens--not started--have supplies, will begin soon
3) shift dress of patchwork pastel fabric--back on waiting list--need to think more about what I want to make this fabric out of--a shift may not be "it"
4) start baby poonam sweater--not working on anymore--need to concentrate on other stuff
5) make some progress on Chris's denim quilt--no, but is set up and ready to go--see it there on the desk next to the sewing machine?
6) carseat blanket--half finished!
7) blue and rust quilt--not started, but have organized and ready to start
8) project improv block--not started, but have organized and ready to start
9) swaddling blankets (and burp cloths)--FINISHED!
10) machine knitting charity hats--found a pattern, need to set up a permanant place for the knitting machine!
11) decided I needed a denim skirt for spring--McCalls patterns on sale this week at Hobby Lobby. I have plenty of denim, navy thread, will pick up McCalls 5431 and a zipper and get that one started soon!
12) and my various other knitting projects--see what I have going here. All are moving along at a good clip. I'm dying to start some mittens, and also a project inspired by the Elizabethan jacket, but I think I have enough to say grace over at this point!
books charity coats for kids cooking craft room crafts decorating fall family family scrapbooking heritage fitness food garden gardening George goals grandbuddy hats health holiday grand plan home house idea knitting LollyChops movies organizing podcasts quilting reading recipe regaining the power of youth sewing snow trip TV website wedding weight loss work