Friday, September 19, 2008

Sewing Projects--Working from Stash

Last week I took pictures of all my sewing fabrics.
This week I'm going to try to catalogue all.
* * * * * *
APPAREL FABRICS:
* * * * * *


These two pieces of fabric will make adorable baby clothes. Originally I bought this pattern to make some sunsuits, but now I am thinking they will be cute little boy suits--a little shirt and shorts.
* * * * * *


This set of fabrics will make an adorable smocked dress. I threw in all the laces just in case I wanted to really dress it up.
* * * * * *


For another smocked dress.
* * * * * *


A boring black broadcloth, enough for a skirt.
* * * * * *


I love love love this plaid, and can't wait to make it in this shirt pattern.
* * * * * *

I also love this fabric, but the more I look at it, the more I think it would be cute in a little shift dress.
* * * * * *

No comments: