Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sewing Projects--Home Decorating Fabrics

This is part two of my efforts to catalog all my fabrics so I can SEE what I have in my stash.
* * * * * *
This is a loud plaid fabric, not quite sure I will ever use this, but I do like the colors.

* * * * * *
This is also a loud plaid fabric, a lovely Buchanan plaid, purchased to make holiday linens such as a table runner and napkins.

* * * * * *
This striped Southwest themed fabric has been used for pillows in my house.

* * * * * *
This lovely lineny greige fabric was a large amount of fabric that I purchased back in the 80's and has been made into various things, such as draperies, tablecloths and slipcovers.

* * * * * *
I love toile.

* * * * * *
AND I love cowboys.

* * * * * *
These are some random pieces that seemed to go together. Wouldn't they make some cute purses or pillow? That flowery fabric is probably my favorite fabric of all time. Don't ask me why. Did I say I love toile?

* * * * * *
There are just some scraps of this very French looking fabric, maybe a yard or so. I used it to recover the rocking chair that was in my bedroom when I was growing up. It looks adorable.

* * * * * *
I used this burgundy velvet to cover my dining room chairs.

* * * * * *
This fabric is covering a small ladies' chair in my living room. The chair came to Texas in the 1880's via train as part of my husband's great-grandmother's wedding present.

* * * * * *
And these two fabrics were used to cover the seats of our leather sofa.



* * * * * *
This is a fabric from long, long ago, purchased to use in my daughter's room for curtains or somesuch thing. It is so darling I just couldn't part with it.

* * * * * *

No comments: