Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It is the last day of April, and I'm going to push to finish projects. The Pram Coat and the Red Scarf should be FO's by the end of the day.
I did start a new project, as M's baby was born early and I want to do a prayer shawl for her. It is Alix's Prayer Shawl, a very simple lace pattern, and the shawl is triangular shaped. It meets my needs as I wanted to do a triangle shawl that had increases on the edges and in the middle on either side of a stable middle stitch, with a simple lace pattern. I am using the pale blue Lacette, doubled that I bought for a dollar a skein at Big Lots. I'm praying I have enough.
And tomorrow is May 1. I hope to get a mitten started!
House has had seven showings. The showing yesterday said they would put a contract on the house but we have yet to see one. Today we are supposed to have a second showing and that is promising.
The best birthday present would be for us to have a contract on the house.

No comments: