Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today is going to be a good day

"Officially", this is one of the days I'm supposed to be working on finishing projects. I should have been working on finishing projects this whole week, but have been working on the unending Moderne Baby Blanket instead. It's going to be beautiful, it's going to be beautiful, it's going to be beautiful. (My weak attempt at keeping my resolve.) I will continue to work on it while I am cruising the internet, reading or talking on the phone today.
I am going to take a small break today and work on sewing up the Pram Coat.
I'm also going to give up on getting that button from my daughter and just put a button, any old button on the Autumn Capelet so I can stick a fork in IT and call IT done!!
I'm also going to look at the Wonderful Wallaby one more time and decide if I'm happy with the finishing work I did or not. There has got to be a more professional way to finish this sucker. I'll take a peek at other people's WW's and see if there is possibly a better way to handle it.
I'm also going to spend a few 15 minute periods going through stuff in the projects room. This is going to be a huge undertaking. The plan is just to do something every day.
I edited the side bar with some new links to keep my current reading, knitting, and learning projects organized.
I have been trying without much success to read "A Hundred Years of Solitude". I have read about fifty pages in the last few weeks. I just can't get into this book. I gave up last night and started "Pillars of the Earth".
I'm also following a Learn-a-Long at Ravelry. It is about archaeology--FUN!!!
And, I continue to work on my Spanish through Coffee Break Spanish--gotta love those podcasts!

No comments: